Performance Training and Coaching:
(Helping people move, look and feel better)
Throughout my career as a health and fitness professional, I’ve always been passionate about transitioning therapy patients to becoming training clients. I’ve worked with so many people who’ve come to see me for a lower back injury and then express an interest in extending their fitness practice by having me as their Coach.
Let’s face it, if you’ve ever suffered from chronic pain, injury, or a movement impairment, it was likely due to a lack of mobility in your joints or soft tissue. So, it’s no surprise when you hear about people complaining that can’t enjoy moving anymore, or participating in sports, cleaning their garage, or cleaning their house if they’re struggling with chronic pain or lack of mobility.
Now, you don’t need to be an athlete to call what you do, performance??
Whatever your chosen activity is, this is your performance! People who work around the house, on their cars, at work such as laborers, house builders, trades people, or people who must lift objects at work repetitively. Your body must be ready to perform these tasks in order for you to be proficient at your job, or performance. Moms & dads chasing after their kids, or puppies while picking them up constantly qualifies their performance.
Really, anything we do that is movement-based, qualifies you as a Performer in your own life.
And of course, if you are a self-proclaimed athlete participating in a team or individual sport, we’ll call that performance as well.
- Experienced and Passionate coaching
- Life-changing programs
- Client-centered training and motivation
- Personal, or Semi-personal training settings,
- Customized exercise programs, and a warm, friendly environment.
- Properly assess and treat your sport injury(ies).
- Successfully rehabilitate your injury to a stronger status than pre-injury.
- Reverse postural dysfunctions or muscle imbalances that make you susceptible to injury
- Improve your performance and capacity in your chosen sport of activity
Disclaimer: Results from The Body Tech’s programs will vary from person to person. Results aren’t typical and are not guaranteed. This website does not provide medical advice. These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada. No individual result should be seen as typical