Let's Get Started!... Let's book your free diagnostic evaluation and consultation.
STEP 1: Book your free consultation
It’s time to book your free diagnostic evaluation, or consultation for whichever service you are interested in.
Call us at: at 905-580-4047 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form with your questions and contact information so we can call you at your earliest convenience to set up your free consultation.
STEP 2: Personal Training/Athletic Conditioning, Body transformation, Nutritional Coaching
Help us understand your health and fitness goals so that we can match you to one of our specific services and get you started on looking and feeling amazing!
For those interested in a body transformation, Personal training or simply wanting to get into shape, our services will deliver on the results you’re looking for.
Our Personal Training, Body transformations, and Small group training offer you the following benefits:
- Earn and possess a lean, toned and muscular body.
- Feel energized for your day.
- Earn and possess a finely-tuned, high-revved metabolism that will have you burning fat while you sleep.
Work towards fitting into your desired size of clothes.
- Having a strong and reactive “core section” to not only show off to your friends and family but will also help prevent any lower back injuries as well.
- Discover the habits and nutritional practices of lean fit people.
- Discover how to balance your body to optimize your performance and prevent injuries.
- Increase your work and energy capacity to enjoy your work day and family time.
- Increase your self-esteem and self-worth.
- Learn how to quiet those negative “voices in your head” that constantly tell you you’re not good enough, or that you don’t deserve to be fit and healthy.
- Learn how to remain motivated to accomplish your goals even if on a bad day.
- If you’re an athlete needing to prepare for a training camp or just want to get in shape for your upcoming season, we’ve got you covered!
STEP 3: Fitness and Body Diagnostic Evaluation:
Personal Training/Body Transformations:
In your fitness evaluation, we use a comprehensive testing protocol to observe how well you move in movements such as squatting, lunging, gait, rotation, pushing, pulling, running, and stability/hold exercises. This may sound technical and difficult, but don’t worry. We keep your assessment simple and easy so we can modify and carve out your exercise program in real time.
Body Composition evaluation:
Everyone pursuing a change in their health, fitness and body composition needs a place to start. Your place to start will involve getting your body’s girth and skinfold measurements recorded so that we have a baseline scores from which to compare your results to.
We schedule this re-evaluation of your fitness and body composition evaluations every 4 weeks to keep you on track and motivated. We also use these evaluations to determine if your current program is working or not. Once you’re working on your fitness goals to the best of your ability, we then can measure how effective your efforts are and whether we need to adjust something to avoid a “plateau affect” (no results acquired) and to keep heading towards your goals.
Athletic Conditioning/Athletic Therapy services:
Athletes,coaches or parents who are interested in using our athletic movement-based development or conditioning programs, or require an assessment and treatment for any injuries, can simply make an appointment by calling 905-580-4047 and schedule your initial functional movement screening FMS. Those who require Athletic Therapy services and injury management, will simply book an appointment for an initial assessment.
For those interested in our Online Coaching format, we simply need your email address to send you an invitation, where you will then review an first-comers orientation containing videos and some questionnaires. For those interested in working with Jean personally, your nutritional coaching will be included in your personal training or small group training program.
Disclaimer: Results from Spectrum Therapy and Fitness programs will vary from person to person. Results aren’t typical and are not guaranteed. This website does not provide medical advice. These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada. No individual result should be seen as typical
“The coaching was very professional and I feel essential to establishing a sound personal training program. I am more than satisfied with my results after 6 months and now feel that I am on a life, long path of healthy living thanks to Jean.
I will gladly refer anyone to Jean’s services because of his honesty, integrity and applied knowledge. At the end of my 6 month program, I feel that it was money well spent”.Rob Montgomery, April 2014