Choose either Tuesday, Thursday and Friday OR Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Choose Time Slot: 5:30pm, 6:30pm or 7:30pm
Let’s review what you get in this program:
- Learn the habits and skills of the lean, fit and healthy!
- Over time, feel amazing in your clothes and wardrobe!
- Enjoy boundless energy and increase your overall capacity for life!
- Learn how to lose unwanted pounds and inches around your mid-section, thighs, lower back and love handles, and keep these inches off!
- Feel a sense of hope and pride as you begin to succeed with your body transformation.
- Discover in you the superpowers that will help you achieve your health and fitness goals.
- Learn about your mindset, and what those who are fit and healthy consider to make good decisions, manage their time, and define their own pace for their fitness journey.
- Your nutritional coaching can be delivered right to your computer through the power of ProCoach format.
- The 28-Day Foundation program is designed to be a Small group training program (4 to 6 ( 5 is ideal) members per group) conducted in our home fitness studio in Ancaster. Choose your own group, or form a group from our registrants.
- Circuit style, functional training, body-weight training, use of some equipment.
- Two metabolic-resistance training sessions geared towards fat loss and building lean muscle per week
(Mondays and Wednesdays), (Fridays-Nutrition Coaching)
or (Tuesdays and Thursdays- Fridays-Nutrition Coaching.
- Instruction will be provided for you to complete a metabolic, fat burning workout on your own as per your schedule.
- Body Diagnostic Evaluation: to be completed before the program begins. This includes taking body measurements, body fat analysis, and a fitness movement assessment. This evaluation provides your baseline to start from.
- Email-Habit based Coaching every Monday.
- Peer-group support on Mom Fit Club or Spectrum Therapy and Fitness Facebook fan pages.
- One 30 minute coaching call.
- Accountability to your health and fitness goals.
- Our coaching allows you to discover your inner voice and desire to change for the better.
- 24/7 email and text support.
Program location: Spectrum Therapy & Fitness
123 Moore Crescent, Ancaster.
Disclaimer: Results from Spectrum Therapy and Fitness programs will vary from person to person. Results aren’t typical and are not guaranteed. This website does not provide medical advice. These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada. No individual result should be seen as typical